Robson Ranch Golf Club
5810 N Robson Blvd, Eloy, Arizona, 85131
Holes 18 Par 72 Length 6845 yards
Robson's championship golf course, Robson Ranch Golf Club in the Eloy/Casa Grande area of Arizona provides challenge and excitement for players of all abilities. This semi-private course, with membership and public play, features a first class pro shop, restaurant and a complete practice facility with a putting and chipping green.
ROBSON RANCH GOLF CLUB
5810 N. Robson Blvd. Eloy, AZ 85131
Pro Shop: 520-426-3333
Dress Code Policy: No denim allowed, and collared shirts are required
2022 Robson Ranch Local Rules
- ALTERNATIVE TO STROKE AND DISTANCE: When a player’s ball is lost outside a penalty area or is known or virtually sure to be out of bounds, the player has an alternative rather than proceeding under the stroke, and This alternative relief comes with a penalty of two strokes and cannot be taken if a provisional ball has already been played.
A: Determine the spot where your ball went out of bounds (left diagram) or is likely to be lost (right diagram).
B: Find the nearest fairway edge, no closer to the hole.
C: Drop your ball in a shaded area as defined on one side by a line from the hole through point A and on the other side by a line from the hole through point B, and not nearer the hole. The Relief area is extended on both sides by two club lengths.
- STAKED TREES: All trees supported by stakes and/or wires or any tree having a yellow stake are to be played as immovable Proceed under Rule 16-1.
- ABNORMAL GROUND CONDITIONS: Include areas enclosed by white lines, fire ant hills, and sod seams. Free relief is allowed. Proceed under Rule 16-1.
- AERATION HOLES: A ball that comes to rest in or on an aeration hole, in areas cut to fairway height of less, may be lifted without penalty, cleaned and dropped as near as possible to the spot where it lay but not nearer the hole. On the putting green, a ball that comes to rest in or on an aeration hole may be placed at the nearest spot, not nearer the hole that avoids the situation.
- IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS: The USGA defines River Rock for drainage and concrete drainage ditches as immovable Proceed under Rule 16-1.